Wednesday, January 26, 2011

How 2 Delete The Old Email Address On Facebook

Südtiroler stake

Well, fortunately, the times with the right over the stake. Today I can not come up with any story like this dish got its name. Pure conjecture stating that the bread, piled up, a pile of wood is similar. What is certain is that once again have conjured subtle farmers from the remains of a court.
This is cuisine that is cooked at home. Something you get at any restaurant. I use a few other ingredients, as in the original, but it is much better (augenzwinker);)

stake

Ingredients for 4 people:

  • 3 Krapfl or 5 rolls of the previous day
  • 4 large apples
  • 125g mascarpone
  • 1 / 2 l milk
  • 1 natural yoghurt
  • 4 eggs 6 tablespoons sugar
  • 1 / 2 teaspoon cinnamon
  • wear a Biozitrone
  1. First, preheat the oven to 200 ° hot air.
  2. Then I cut the bread into slices, peel the apples and cut them even with the plane in the not too thin.


  3. I butter a "pure linen (casserole), and history into the bread as the first layer of roof tiles, just like wood on a funeral Schauf. Then comes
  4. then a layer of sliced apples.
  5. I mix the sugar with the cinnamon and sprinkle a little of the lemon peel and a section on the apple slices.
  6. is now another layer of bread in the series. layers of the pile no wood to, um, bread and apples are left. The top layer should be good bread.


  7. I mix with a whisk mascarpone, yogurt, milk and eggs and spread this mixture evenly over the stake.
  8. I cover the "Reinl" beginning with a silicone cover and slide it into the center of the oven.
  9. After 20 minutes I take off the lid, turn the temperature back to 180 degrees and repeat it if I do not want a real stake, after 20 minutes from the oven.

That would be for today's all. You have a real stake in front of you. This is again Once a dish that I include in my, with hand-written cookbook have perpetuated. But since I was from, again and again notes on next to it, including scrawled are is no one in but me, Registry, nachzukochen this recipe (which was so challenged by my junior now). Now it has posterity here in calligraphy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment