Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Does The Cold Harm Leather Sofas

Conchiglie alla zucca, shells with pumpkin


Now is the pumpkin king again for a while. If you consider that he was not so long ago only fodder for the pigs was. He has raw state a slightly musty smell, that aroma is compared even with a stuffy locker room. This year I am the proud owner of three pumpkins, from our own production. But it will not stop at these three, do we have to like him. Mestolo has us two pumpkin-week, here is the beginning. As one can abschauen so all hand.

Conchiglie (read Konkilie), only the shell-shaped pasta. Otherwise no shells in the sauce.


Conchiglie alla zucca

Ingredients for 4 people:


  • 300g pumpkin, peeled and cleaned

  • ½ leek

  • pitted black olives

  • 350 ml tomato sauce

  • 1 shot of red wine

  • Peperoncino

  • olive oil
  • salt

  • 400 g Conchiglie

  • Parmesan cheese
  1. I only for recently learned Arthurs daughter that not all the pumpkins you must peel. The Hokkaido pumpkin not the other, I think so.

  2. So I peel the pumpkin, cut it with an ax, no with my sharp knife and get the seeds out of his belly.

  3. I cut the flesh into bite-size pieces so they fit the size of the noodles.

  4. The leeks, which I have shared in its length, so I know green and get into the sauce, I wash and cut it into rings.

  5. the olives, there are 10-15 pieces, I roughly chop.

  6. Oh yes, forgotten once again put on water, because the noodles to be cooked.

  7. In a pan, my favorite pan, which is not coated, but one made of steel, I give olive oil, heat it and roast the pumpkin cubes in it. You can be a little browned easily.

  8. Then comes to the leek. I will be the soft, the does not take long, then I pour on the red wine. Norbert and I incidentally cut a piece of cheese and let us taste a sip of wine before the meal.

  9. Now I give a stir tomato sauce, seasoning with salt and freshly ground pepper, waiting for us in a spice mill to his determination and without touching it, I can dispense it wonderful.

  10. The olives are still mixed it and then I let everything cook until the pumpkin flesh is soft.

  11. The Conchiglie in the meantime, fully cooked. I cut them off screens and mix it with the sauce.

served with Parmesan cheese, this simple dish tastes are always good. The sharpness of us are inner warmth that we need slowly but surely. The junior I've been cured, the more do not mind:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment