Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Reviews For Progesterall

chicken leg with apple butter


When I was a child, it was determined in our chicken at home every other Sunday. How many mom baked chicken had, I do not remember. We were a large group of children, seven of us, plus parents, nine heads. It was said back then, once a week you should bring meat to the table. But for other meat was usually the purse too small. My mom said, earlier the chicken tasted different and was not so fat, I know that too. Unless you today buys organic chicken that taste like before.
Today we no longer eat chicken very often. Chicken breast either. But since September, it will give us even less chicken breast and some for a reason.
In a report we were made aware of, how can a particular purchasing habits have a negative impact on others.
According to the report be sold in Germany far more chicken breasts than other chicken pieces. When I look at the ratio of the offer on the shelves, the purchasing behavior South Tyrol in no other. The chicken is not only under the breast. What to do with the rest? Mostly they are frozen to Africa sold, and destroy an entire industry. Unfortunately, it is not only in chickens Sun Also, the beef should largely consist of parts that can be sliced or cut from the fillets.
So you should just sometimes a little bit more prepared unusual, as Claudio (who knows me knows that I would NEVER eat brain). Andreas has chicken legs on the menu. Even with Siglinde and Petra there are other parts of the chicken as a chicken breast. The Petra my is even a little similar.
time I have taken up freshly picked apples and fresh potatoes. And this having come out:
chicken leg with apple and bacon

Ingredients for 4 people:
  • 8 chicken thighs or a whole chicken into parts crushed
  • 2 apples
  • 8 slices thin bacon
  • 35 butter
  • 1 shot of dry white wine
  • 5 shallots
  • 200 ml vegetable stock 1 bouquet garni
  • (thyme, marjoram, sage, rosemary little)
  • salt pepper
  1. I wash the chicken and dry it well with paper towels.
  2. peel the shallots and I cut it into slices.
  3. The herbs are washed, dried, cleaned of coarse stems and finely chopped.
  4. the chicken thighs I fry in clarified butter on all around, give the onions to roast it with a little and pour in the white wine.
  5. Only now do I add salt and pepper and pour the whole of the vegetable broth. I cover the pan and let simmer for 30 minutes.
  6. In the meantime, I wash the apples, remove stems and core houses and cut them into slices.
  7. After the 30 minutes I give the apple slices and herbs (1 tablespoon I keep my back) to the legs and boil it again with an open pan for 10 minutes, stirring often to.
  8. The bacon slices become crispy, I roast in a separate pan.

The small potatoes, I cooked dish with just water vapor, then peeled and olive oil, at not too high heat, fried. Finally, they have been seasoned with salt and the remaining tablespoon of herbs. Together, the various flavors harmonize great.

To us it tasted so good that I want to decide by Wilhelm Busch:

looked and the whole chicken feast

only out a leg.

0 comments:

Post a Comment