Sunday, December 12, 2010

Monster Energy Drink Gages For Ears

The salt in the soup - boiled beef with salsa verde

the Angels already buzzing around us and the pre-Christmas mood is spreading rapidly.

It is now time for stews and soups. Arthur's daughter has thrown a question in the blogging world, I would like to dedicate another post.

When will that salted meat soup?

The question assumes that I cook different soups for different purposes and salts at a different time.

Opinions differ there. Maybe there is no uniform Rule. I can only tell you how I do it, handle after years of testing.

is principle, it is whether I meat that I cook in the soup, that will eat or not. Then you can still be decisive if I want to freeze the soup.

For me, the rule is the soup, means to an end, so I cook it because I want to eat the meat, I salt them, at which time I will get to later. The meat will be added otherwise bland, add salt later no longer the same effect. I cook soup, the soup because I salts it until just before serving. It must be said that salted soup will not last as long as unsalted. I am already happened, that, Salted for two days was sour. If I want to freeze the soup, is also better when it is unsalted. Salt and ice do not mix well.
The big question: "When you salted soup or any kind of liquid?" is to answer the following: It is better in any case, if I salts just before the boiling point for two reasons: If I
  1. salts in cold water dissolves the salt in a very difficult and it is located on the bottom of the pot. No pot the likes. Salt will never attack stainless steel, but there are ugly white patches on the ground, I just get more difficult out.

  2. A physical law states that salted water later cooked, as unsalted. I salt the water just before boiling, it cooks on the spot. Petra , with her argument that it is small time differences, certainly quite right. If you become accustomed to later add salt, but this is certainly not wrong.


Now to my plate of meat. I fill the pressure cooker 3 / 4 with water, peel a carrot and a small onion, give to them. I wash stick of celery, which is also in the pot, put the lid on and just put the pot on the stove. Just before cooking the vegetable broth, I add salt, wash the meat and let it slide into the soup. The meat closes the pore and immediately turns from red to gray. Now I close the lid properly and let the pot go under pressure. However, the valve should show me only the first ring and for 20 minutes. The first ring means gentle cycle, so the meat will be tender. The valve I let go after the specified time, on its own back because I fluid at the pressure cooker will not evaporate quickly, which takes about 10 minutes.

In the meantime, I prepare the side dishes. I peel a pumpkin, seed it, cut it into wedges and put it on a tie and parchment paper baking sheet. I träufle decent olive oil over it and sprinkle finely chopped, dried rosemary on it. Now comes the sheet for about 20 minutes in the preheated oven (180 degrees) until the tips of the pumpkin is browned. Then add salt and pepper I erst.

The recipe for the salsa verde:

  • 100 ml olive oil

  • little parsley

  • 1 clove garlic, without germ

  • 2 anchovy fillets in oil

  • a few basil leaves

  • 1 shallot 1 teaspoon capers


  • hard-boiled 1 egg 1 tablespoon lemon juice



  • salt pepper

olive oil, anchovies, parsley and garlic crushed with a hand blender.

Peel shallots and peel the eggs and chop both fine with the capers and basil.

green olive sauce with the chopped, lemon juice, salt and pepper.

There are still potatoes, carrots and two small red onion, gedämpt.


the meat is buttery soft and juicy.

for a wonderful evening meal, bake a few thin omelette, cut them into strips and to this wonderful soup .... What more could you want?

0 comments:

Post a Comment