Sunday, December 19, 2010

Number Of Possible Combination

surprise cream in Hippe basket

This is not about my new stove, but to be swept dough to Hippe mass. This popular toy for all gourmet cooks, is unfortunately a bit out of fashion. It tastes good and it looks extremely out decorative.
I took me a few attempts to make friends around me with the dough. But because my ambition was called and after several failed batches, I managed to bake the dough not only, no shape, even, what would be the real purpose of this action.
So first of all to Hippe mass :

ingredients for about 10 cups:
  • 25 g butter

  • 25 g icing sugar

  • 25 g flour

  • 1 teaspoon cocoa powder or 1 teaspoon marmalade (it could be another jam to be)

  • 25 g protein
  1. I melt the butter and pour into a mixing bowl. There, I mix it with the icing sugar.

  2. Now I weigh the egg and stir it with a hand mixer in the butter. The result is a bright little tough mix.

  3. If I use cocoa powder, I mix it with the flour and stir well to this. In Orange marmalade is stirred into the flour and then the Jam.

  4. Now the dough rest for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, I turn the oven to 200 ° hot air.
  5. then I paint with a spatula (it is very soft silicone, which is better) circles on the baking paper and bake them until the Teigränder a little browned, which takes almost exactly 4 minutes.
  6. Now comes the part that I always managed to be made. When I took the sheet from the oven, Stack dough circles should be formed as quickly as possible. I have always at least two before the forms were then frozen and nothing with basket, but slices:)



  7. So I devised a method that is less stressful. I leave the sheet in the oven. This keeps the soft dough disks and I get out one after the slices with a spatula or a spatula and roll it. In this case, I Push back, with the baked side down, over small glasses upside down, press gently with the oven gloves on until they are rigid. It is very fast. Now they just need to be filled.

For this dessert I have chestnut mass, which I had frozen, mixed with whipped cream, powdered sugar and some vanilla extract. You may also use any other creams, but also ice. I
on the plate I pomegranate seeds used for decoration taste, also very great with it.



This is not a landed UFO, but my deco help. It is made of silicone and can be heated to 260 °. I melt the chocolate in a sealed DECOpen with little coconut oil to make it liquid, set on the right sleeve


syringe and decorations on the plates.

Small chestnut heart I had already prepared.
You would not believe it, but the orange marmalade tasted it and it fits perfectly with the chestnut cream.

I wish you Happy holidays with the tree of which I will tell you another time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment