Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lubricant For Maserbation

Chiacchiere Tues caffè - coffee gossip


aunts coffee from a coffee stop and gossip, like today.
Italy is known for its various coffee. In every country there are very different kinds of preparation of this black brew.
I can still remember very well how we got in his early years in Prague, the first time to drink a small glass of Turkish coffee and stirs vigorously. What a brew! Then we watched others as they are lining up and have discovered that you can drop the coffee grounds, and only then carefully sip the coffee, no sentence)
I do not belong to the addict, but a good coffee, I appreciate it. Since I never a power in our kitchen with all the trimmings place, would we do it like 90% of Italian households. Once a day, this "caffé" prepared with a normal aluminum espresso machine [macchina da caffé). Is falsely assumed that house, would be the right word for a short black coffee in Italy.
the labels for the various coffees, as he was ordered in the bar:
  • Caffé - Espresso without milk
  • caffé ristretto - short espresso is very strong
  • caffé lungo - long espresso
  • Caffe Macchiato - Espresso spotted, so with a little steamed milk
  • Caffé corretto - espresso with grappa, just for die-hards
  • Cappuccino - equal share of coffee, but with a lot of steamed milk (Cappuccio is hood, here's a cap of milk foam)
  • latte macchiato - milk spotted, so a lot of milk with a patch of coffee (the coffee's share, however, is always the same)

We come every day to enjoy this, I've equipped accordingly. So the coffee machine works compared to an expensive electric actually the same: it is driven with high pressure water through ground coffee.

My machine consists of three parts. In the lower part of water is filled in the middle, the filter is given coffee and then the upper part is screwed to it. The coffee I hit so I get as much as possible in the filter, so I want a proper. Then I put the whole thing on the stove to the lowest flame, but the highest level. The water must boil in the lower part so strong that it is driven into the air. happened at the large electric machines, the other way around, the water from above, by the coffee press. The only difference is the pressure. Electric can build a much higher pressure. How good is the coffee depends on the quality of the coffee and the frequency with which I use the machine.


Before I serve the coffee, I never touch him. The first, which has come to light is the strongest and is on the ground, the lighter floats on top. If I do not stir up, gets the first coffee drinkers a "Caffè lungo", the second a "ristretto", in the worst case, then gets the heart pounding.

To enjoy a cappuccino, there are any already to froth milk at home, as in the bar

In this pot I warm the milk, without cover, then give only the lid on his screen and move the screen several times up and down. I may even fill half of it, so there is room for the foam yet. If I pour the milk into the cup, I have to take out the foam with a spoon.


My coffee never comes into the dishwasher, quite apart from the aluminum is dark and you can dispose of them, but also stainless steel, flush with water. I want the machine always smells and tastes strongly of coffee. Therefore, I leave the spent coffee powder, until the next use in the machine, the coffee flavor is more intense.

I can when I go on vacation, obviously not forget to clean them beforehand, because otherwise the mold powder.

And then I drink a French or Swedish or containing one of the many other, excellent coffee, which is available on the world stage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment