Sunday, November 14, 2010

Symptoms After Cherry Pop

K & K crispy flat bread


I nachgebacken pancake. There is no Austrian specialty, but pumpkin and herb flat bread. In Spicy I saw it and immediately realized that they are the same that I bake for years, but not with pumpkin seed oil and seeds (which were not due to adverse circumstances in Spicy on bread). They resemble a bit of "lingua Tues suocera," the mother-in-tongues. Why are meant, like this:?) Fun aside, there are also very nice mothers, like mine. But Now it's serious:

Crispy pancakes:
  • 250 g flour, type 550
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 pinch of sugar
  • 170 ml lukewarm water
  • 1 teaspoon dry yeast
  • pumpkin seed oil
  • chopped pumpkin seeds
  • olive oil
  • fresh herbs, finely mixed chopped with a little coarse salt
  1. I sprinkle a small pinch of sugar into the warm water and pour the dry yeast on it and wait until it begins to react.
  2. from the ingredients for the dough I knead with the mixer until a smooth dough together and let him go about 20 minutes, can be longer.
  3. I turn on the oven to the highest level of hot air. I knead the dough
  4. on the desktop a bit more and roll a train. I share this in 12 equal parts.
  5. Every part I roll out very thinly and put it on a tie and parchment paper baking sheet. On a sheet I get 3 pancakes.
  6. any pancakes I will rub with either olive oil or pumpkin seed oil. On the flat bread with pumpkin seed oil nor do I distribute the seeds.
  7. Then they are baked in 5-6 minutes. The stove must be left in no case out of sight, because the thin pastry could quickly get too hot.
  8. on the tortillas with olive oil, I sprinkle after half the cooking time the mixture with the herbs and salt.

And that is the result. The pumpkin pancakes there was cream of pumpkin soup, a like Barbara . We have a self-made creme fraiche to the soup, the other pumpkin seed oil. The crispy bread has excellent fit to do so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment