Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Naseptin For Repeated Impetigo

Nobel from the plane - chestnut soup with truffles


After Bolli's Kitchen with the testimony of a friend that she remembers the smell of the truffle at the used socks of their sons and got shocked, I must express here and now that I love truffles. At home, there it is not often. I buy a little white truffle from Alba. At a price per kilo of € 2,000 (two thousand) that little stinker costs € 16,00. I want to use it well, which I regret later, however.

fact I was told that if you close a truffle with eggs in a glass, take the Egg through the shell to the smell of truffles. The truffles can not be peeled, that would be at such prices also not advisable, but only cleaned with a brush. So I give two eggs into a glass, scented with truffles. Our son turns up his nose and that the strong odors that emanated from the truffle.

I wait for the Thursday, as is our Junior all day at school. Since we will let us go!

From the last roast chestnuts I have kept about 125 g chestnuts, for a chestnut soup. We have hot peeled and placed in a bag, so they are still soft.

On Thursday it finally happened. I take truffles and eggs from the glass and I am very disappointed as faint smell of truffles only.

chicken soup in the freezer.

I cut a small onion finely and sauté them on in a little butter in a pressure cooker. I give the chestnut to be cast, with a strong dash of white wine and pour 1 / 2 l soup to salts and close the pot. The valve is on the 2nd Ring and then I wait until it is gone by itself in the lid.

After I opened the lid, I puree the soup with a hand blender. Then come to 100 ml of cream. I'm mixing up again, so a nice Foam.



I distributed the soup to the plate and then each truffle planed it. Since one can choose a good truffle slicer, the thickness of the disk itself, we first stint and plane wafer-thin slices.



As you know, from soup alone can not live there after the famous fast food Alba's: truffled eggs with shaved truffles, served with a mixed salad.

I anticipated only in the yolk a touch of truffle. Fortunately, a little truffle was left:) This time, thicker slices planed and he is clearly better.
So I thought: Next time you buy a bigger truffles and perform equally thick slices and immediately enjoyed, for the little scent that has made the truffle eggs, he has lost.
And now a shrewd farmer saying that fits here excellently: "Nobel is the world perish." But so could you put up with that.
the way it is until the first snowfall truffles from Alba, usually so up to Christmas. Have they split good because then the wallet is empty and you eat again cabbage and potatoes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment