Monday, February 7, 2011

Monster Energy Condoms

My annual underground


That sounds pretty criminal. But I really have a shop on the ground, in my basement. I write a "shopping list" for the basement. I have since shelves and choose from different products. I even have a freezer, in which there are tons of funds, but also meat from organic farmers, dried fruit, walnuts, you name it, and usually home-made puff pastry. The only thing I have is not in the cellar, a conveyor belt and a cash register. I have all already paid for, not stolen. Then everything comes into the basket and is taken into the apartment.

The puff was over. So I once again "folded". I had been so long ago to manufacture home-made cream cakes. I feel very good on first on my cream cake Remember, as evidenced once again that I have an eating memory, because I can ever remember many first dining experiences: when and where and who it was .....

the puff pastry I have already written here . I've tried many different variations, but to me this tastes best.
would then only the cream to it. I am writing to you to be happy, for whatever ingredients she is and how it is processed. But do not ask me how I've got between the two puff pastry sheets. A disaster was this
But first to the cream:
cream for cream cakes
  • 300 ml milk
  • 1 egg
  • 3 egg yolks
  • 135 g sugar
  • 35 g flour
  • vanilla extract
  • 2 sheets gelatin
  • 400 ml cream
  1. I soak the gelatin in cold water and let them be quite wrinkled. You can stay in the water until I need them. I
  2. Heat the milk with the vanilla extract until just before boiling point.
  3. I beat the egg yolks and whole egg and sugar in a saucepan until frothy and sift the flour and stir well to this.
  4. I pour the hot milk to egg mixture and heat everything, stirring constantly, yet so long until the cream is thick.
  5. Then I stir the gelatin leaves and stir a cold, the cream.
  6. the cream until stiff and I lifted her gently into the cream.

Unfortunately it is still so thin that it flows. I can not even let cool completely, then she's hammered and I can no longer spread on the pastry board. A mistake on my part was that I was not on the plates the size of the back frame, which I own, yes; have rolled out!.

I describe to you now as I did here and then I try to make improvement suggestions.

I have 1 / 2 kg puff processed, it has rolled out quite thin (without measuring) and cut in half, then placed on a cold abgespültem baking tray with a fork repeatedly stabbed and then baked at 200 ° 30 minutes. It must be light brown through and through, then he is really crispy. When it has cooled, you can process it further.

the next time I would roll out puff pastry sheets on both the size of the back frame. He can still be quite thin. Higher it is in baking anyway. Otherwise as before. Thus the cream but does not run out of the frame, then I would put a sheet of paper under the lower plate, which is above the cut at the corners with the zipper high stick to the frame outside.

The upper plate I have before I have placed it already cut into portions. Anyone who has eaten a cream cake, you know that cutting is then impossible.

fondant I buy the pastry, as well as sounds to me the fun. This I heated some water and then added even spread to the upper puff pastry sheets.

Then comes the cream cake in the refrigerator, where the cream really gets stuck.

It is certainly not the last time I fabricate these sweet, because it melts on the tongue one.

Once again it has been found that Norbert is my knight in shining armor. If he had not been for the eruptions would have stopped all the cream, then the whole story would have landed safely in the compost bin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment