Friday, February 11, 2011

Port Royale Exception Access Violation

heart is through his stomach


I know it is a trite saying. But, like all proverbs infected, even In this, a little bit of truth. I'm not a fan of Valentine's Day. I'm not a fan of cut flowers. I have greater joy of edible or drinkable. Cut flowers I can not boil:)
I've tried yesterday but as pastry chef. I already have for a long time the Cookbook: Chocolate, Sensual Seduction by Robert Linxe. If you like chocolate like, you can not see the book enough. One can draw inspiration from it wonderful.
I also wanted to observe the new silicone molds, which we had ordered at the fair in Milan try. It is always a dilemma: there is something new and I study until my husband asks me if I did not test want? I love him for it! And yet for many others.
So I have to weigh not, easy to go experimenting. Melted chocolate, it should not even be heated above 35 °, a kind of wealth, with boiling cream, vanilla, milk chocolate and honey, improvised and the result is that what you see in the photos. Silicone molds are something really great, if not cleave's. For baking, I prefer still the tried and true email forms.

The capsule made of chocolate, for the wealth I have even poured. I have melted chocolate twice coated with a coffee spoon into the mold. In the meantime have I made it but cool to solidify the first layer could be only the second pocketed. Then the wealth poured Also you can thicken in the cold, then the capsule with a layer of liquid chocolate will be closed. The chocolates were easily express the silicone mold.


It is no longer there chocolate, Valentine's Day or not. I have no fear, there will be food for something good on Monday as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment