Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Patron Saint Of Occupational Therapist

deer goulash with potato dumplings and red cabbage

As so often, I got something for Sunday dinner now. Many people have the rest on Sunday and the muse, to let go during the cooking really like Sandra of woman in kitchen Kampis . Since, according to her testimony, often the "Sunday roast" posting, I had the idea that meat is often eaten at Kampis.

We eat an average of once a week meat and not just always on Sunday. I often buy one for meat, or thaw it on and then it often turns out differently than planned.

This Saturday we had, like every year, according to the pattern-Fair Milan are late and come home tired and really had before, on Sunday not to do much.
But on Sunday was so beautiful weather that you could not sit around at home, so get out in the fresh air and up into the air, where a lot of snow.


So the deer was on Monday. For such a court with a 3 / 4 hour to have is a bit much. But the deer could not wait for the next Sunday. Since
Christina has posted the noodles first, I can now rely on them and just need more deer and red cabbage goulash online.
the red cabbage I have been planed in the morning and go with the marinade to make lunch.


red cabbage

Ingredients for 4 people:
  • 1 / 2 kg red cabbage

  • onion slices

  • a dash of red wine

  • 2 tablespoons orange juice

  • butter
  • salt pepper


  1. I Hoble the red cabbage into thin strips and leave it with the red wine and orange juice make a few hours. This makes it pretty soft.

  2. I hack a piece of onion finely and cook them in a little butter stew, to give the red cabbage and pour on some water.

  3. I salt and pepper and the herb and let it cook slowly, but always make sure me again if I need to pour more water so it does not burn. match
that red cabbage and oranges well, which also shows the salad of Nicky, the little Posted by Steph curiosity shop has and which we have already eaten as often, but with pecorino.

Sun, and now for

Venison

Ingredients for 4 people:

  • 600 g Hirsch Spitz Rose
  • 2 shallots
  • 100 g celeriac
  • 1 carrot
  • 1 tablespoon tomato paste
  • 2 crushed bay leaves
  • 10 juniper berries, crushed
  • 1 sprig fresh thyme
  • 150 ml of strong red wine
  • 1 level tablespoon flour
  • 1 / 2 l game stock
  • salt
  • pepper
  • oil
  • 30 g cold butter
  1. The first I turn the oven to 80 ° upper and lower heat.
  2. I brush the meat and cut it into large cubes.
  3. peel the vegetables and brush and I cut it into small cubes. I
  4. the steel pan on the stove, let it be hot as long as until a drop of water when I let him fall into it, it revolves, wipe out the water, give into some oil and spread it with the silicone brush. Only now the pan is ready to take meat, which I quickly sear all around.
  5. I take the meat from the pan, put it on a plate and keep it warm in the oven.
  6. Now I give the chopped vegetables to the pan, roast it on, then I give the tomato puree and finally to the spices. Also will be a little toasted.
  7. delete the red wine I gradually into three portions, that is, I let the wine before adding the next portion of each boil. I sprinkle a
  8. the flour, stir it and pour the rest of the game stock, stir vigorously, so that no tubers.
  9. After the sauce has cooked a bit, I colander and pour it from them back into the pan, taste them with salt and pepper and tie them in addition with a little cold butter. The meat I
  10. salts only now, stir it into the sauce and let the stew boil again.

given the noodles, which I have already posted once and it here place. The chestnut trees are still in autumn, roasted, peeled and kept in the freezer and the obligatory cranberry was included as well.

pity that I did not cut the meat for her photo. It was beautifully pink inside. But at some point to shooting enough. It has, after all, hungry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment