Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Transferring Cosmetology From Mi To Tx

The new year a good start!

I am totally overwhelmed. I did not think that I come to this honor. First, I had washed through twelfths me first. I have never participated in a blog event and had no idea how.

I am the proud owner of two awards and was happy like a little child.

I got from Roland ( anie's delight) and Siglinde ( of oll's a bissl ) will each receive an award.
your fallen Waerden both closer to my choice, but ye are anticipated me.
Anie, a great compliment to you with yours, not small problems, but not to hang the head, but the problem to tackle to make the best of it and you take the pleasure of eating can not. With great sensitivity for fine food, beautiful photos, you're a real asset.

Siglinde , you I would have given him because me your blog easily pleased. You verschönerst my everyday life. Glad your photos, your recipes, everything. You are an insanely-creative woman.

order to prevent the ball bounces in a circle, I give my award to other blogs:


Jutta of Schnuppschnüss Manzfred her, not because she has a Norbert, but because I have learned from her a lot, it is a constant in my life blogger.


Fritz von Fritz cooks , (where I am not yet behind it, whether it is a male or female scribe) because I love the recipes, the way in which they are written and tell me there just well feel.


Andreas von Kochsamkeit because I am a man who can cook so well, just fascinated.

So you can forgive the Award:

You have been tagged and want to participate to create? a post by you post the Love Blog image and the instructions reinkopierst (= the text you are reading). You should also link to the blog of the person who gave you the award and let them know via comment in her blog that you accept the Award and its Award can be the link of your posts there. Then you are thinking about you 3-5 favorite blogs that you also link in your post and the owner of each per comment - function will inform that they have been tagged and here also the link angibst of the post, in which the declaration is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment