Thursday, January 13, 2011

Welcome Letter Church Visitors Free

2011

As you know, there are in our Business also cooking classes. These are provisionally offered only at night when the deal is closed. Who knows, maybe that will change too.
The courses I run, for several years and I have enormous fun.
Now is the time for me here on this page veröffendliche my cooking classes.
Each cooking class will take only a week and explains the most important thing, usually 4-5 dishes cooked and eaten.
For the first 3 months of this year, I offer the following cooking classes:
  • wok cooking - Tuesday, 25 January
    there every year, and I always try other dishes to


  • cooking cooking with a pressure cooker - Wednesday, 9 February
    is a basic course, even those that have only potatoes to the pot and cook
  • cakes & pies - Thursday, 24 February
    with many tips, even to decorate cakes

  • Vegetarian Main Courses - Wednesday, 9 March
    be increasingly appreciated and loved me anyway

  • pasta with different sauces - Tuesday 22 March
    there are so many good sauces, it would be a shame, they always prepare with the same

Anyone interested in the cooking classes, should contact me via e-mail account. You must log necessarily present in every course, I can only take a certain number. In most cases there are alternative dates in case the day I did not identify, to fit.

If you want to book an entire group on a particular topic a cooking class, this would also be possible.

The Year's Resolutions for New Year's have turned the network around. I come a little late, but I've made up my mind after I had to cook for a guest over Christmas with lactose intolerance and the first time up close I noticed, on how much one can be without (eh, Anie ?), I fix deals with food allergies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment